This article contains information that does not officially belong to the Pikmin series, and is made up by Users on this Wikia.
This article relates to the Non-Canon game, Pikmin: Sinister Incinerator, and is made up by the users of this wiki.
|Scientific Name||Lepidoptera pluckieus gigantus|
|Underground Areas|| Behemoth's Lair, Snowstorm Grotto, Aqua Labyrinth, Web of Terror|
|Carry Weight|| 10|
|Max. Carriers|| 20 Pikmin|
|Seed Worth|| 10 seeds|
Opposed to their small cousins, the Ravenous Whiskerpillars, these are slow, lumbering, somewhat disturbing denizens of the dark that feed on decomposing material. It basically looks like a Ravenous Whiskerpillar enlarged to about the size of a Segmented Crawbster, colored differently according to the region in which it is found.
- If it's in a snowy place, it'll be white and covered in hair, with blue eyes.
- If it's in an earthy place, it'll be tan with green eyes.
- If it's in a watery, damp place, it'll be green with red eyes.
- If it's in a rocky place, it'll be black with purple eyes.
It tries to eat Pikmin, but it moves so slowly that it should have no success. Just make sure to take caution if there are other enemies nearby- this enemy has a lot of health, so taking it down will take some time.
The Jumbo Whiskerpillar is the only enemy in the game that has different colorations for different areas, but they all have the same name! There are some differences between the types of Jumbo Whiskerpillars in their behaviors, though:
- Jumbo Snow Whiskerpillars and Jumbo Earth Whiskerpillars behave normally.
- Jumbo Aquatic Whiskerpillars are the only type that can be fought underwater. All other types avoid water.
- Jumbo Rocky Whiskerpillars are slightly faster and more aggressive than the others. Be careful...
Also, the colors of their eyes are the colors of the four Links that first appeared in "The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords".