This Article Contains information about Pikmin Fanon's Community. It has information about the website and the status of the wiki.
The Pikcanon-NOT Constitution is the agreed upon rules list for all users. They are voted for in polls and then are added by an admin to the "New Orders" section. All changes to already existing rules are to be marked in Italics and all removed rules will be
- Any bad-quality article shall be removed from the wiki.
- All users that want to be sysops/bureaucrats have to refer to User Rights Requests.
- Vandalism is not tolerated and the perpetrator will be blocked and if it is an important enough page, the user will be removed and all attempts to edit will be removed.
- If any user uses any major bad language and/or is rude, the user will be temporarily blocked.
- The IC's or anyone can not make automatic rules, it has to be passed through this wiki's government.
- New rules must be put under New Orders section of the constitution.
- Featured Articles and Pikmin are to be voted for in the Polls when applicable. A user can suggest one or the other here.
- Emergency Changes can be made to this rulebook; if it is questionable, then a debate of the topic must be held in the forums.
- All users that abuse the achievements system or 'boost' for badges will be banned on the spot. The only warning is on the Site Notice.
- Every user has the right to enforce the No-Signature Policy on any forum topic or their user talk. Any Sysop has the right to enforce this on any page, provided it stays within the rules linked above.