This article contains information that does not officially belong to the Pikmin series, and is made up by Users on this Wikia.
Pikmin: Wrath of Mr. B is an upcoming game by me.Not really ;).
Olimar is in early retirement after he and Louie paid off Hocatote Freight's debt when they suddenly get a distress call from the pikmin! He then flies off to Pikmin Planet to find that supervillain named Mr. B has created an army of vicous bugs and is bent on taking over the Planet!
The areas in this game are larger than in Pikmin 1 or 2.
- While commanding Pikmin: Pick a Pikmin up. When you release A, Olimar or Louie will throw the Pikmin.
- When by a sprout: Pick the pikmin sprout out of the ground.
- Without any Pikmin: Punch.
B button: Whistle. Hold it down longer to increase the range. Any Pikmin caught in the whistle will come to your command. Analog stick: Move in the direction you press the stick. If you hit a Pikmin while running, it will join you. You run as fast as a flower Red/Blue/Yellow Pikmin. C-Stick: Move your Pikmin group. They will go to a task if they bump into an object and they will lose your control. Y button: Switch leaders. All the pikmin under your control will go to the new leader. X buttons: Dismiss all of your Pikmin into groups of their color. D-Pad Up:
- When not holding a Pikmin: Use an selected spray. When you do this a targeting reticule appears on the ground that you can move with the C-Stick and press A to spray. The spray will affect every enemy or pikmin in that reticule.
- When holding a Pikmin: Swap your Pikmin for a leaf, bud, or flower Pikmin.
- When not holding a Pikmin:Hold to bring up spray menu. Use C-Stick to select spray.
- When holding a Pikmin: Swap your Pikmin for a Leaf, Bud or Flower Pikmin.
D-Pad Left/Right: (only when holding a Pikmin) Swap your Pikmin for one of a different color.
- Press: Center the camera behind Olimar/Son/Daughter.
- Hold: Use the Analog Stick to rotate the camera.
- Press: Switch to a closer or farther away camera angle.
- Hold: Switches to a down-to-the-ground angle.
Z button: Switch to a top view and then back to an angled view. Start: Pause and continue the game. The L and R buttons switch between menus.
Is similar to Pikmin 2 but there are several changes: There are 3 different kinds of spray now, and they are selected via a small menu that pops up when D-Pad Down is pressed. Sprays:
- Black Pikmin: Are covered in a tar like substance so they stick to walls and sticky traps don't affect them.
- Orange Pikmin: Can lift Bomb Rocks and throw them.
- Light Blue Pikmin: Can withstand cold temperatures.
In addition, each type of pikmin has a special ability that it can use after you find the right treasure. Pikmin Abilities:
- Spicy Boost:Red pikmin breath fire on enemies.
- Bubble Boost:Blue pikmin toss bubbles of water at enemies.
- Shock Boost:Yellow pikmin electrocute any nearby enemies,stunning them.
- Crater Boost:Purple pikmin throw rocks onto enemies.
- Hazmat Boost:White pikmin spray toxic gas at enemies, poisoning them.
- Sticky Boost:Black pikmin spray enemies with tar, slowing them down.
- Detonation Boost:Orange pikmin blast enemies, stunning them.
- Frosty Boost:Light blue pikmin freeze enemies with cold blasts.
There are 2 new hazards, sticky and cold. Sticky hazards are flypaper or grease dollops. Cold hazards are CO2 jets or icicles. Game modes:
- Adventure: Normal mode.
- Challenge: Harder than Adventure, unlocked after beating Adventure.
- Multiplayer: WiFi or Local.
- Piklopedia: Can also be accessed ingame via the menu.
- Treasure Hoard: Can also be accessed ingame.
- Sound Player: After you get the Harmonious Monolith you can listen to ingame sounds here.