I just finished up with Pikmin: Sinister Incinerator. Normally, it's difficult for me to focus on one thing and see it through all the way to the end, but it's pretty much finished, unless I want to go to the trouble and actually be in depth with area and dungeon walkthroughs, enemy and treasure locations and such. I don't think so, though.
I finally finished what I started. In addition, I have another project called Pikmin: Distant Planet. It's got the same basics as PSI but incorporates tons of stuff that didn't make it in PSI as well as much more new material. It's not part of the Buildup Trilogy, though. I'll refer to it in short as DP. Right now, the project is on hold until I get back to it.
I'd also like to add that I am going to very gradually start work on a third project, one that I've wanted to work on ever since I came to this site. As for the name, well- it is called Pikmin: Secret of the Earth. Right now, there are still tons of possibilities in store for it! There are various concepts I have about it and I'm still piecing them together. For further details, feel free to see the article itself. Which is now actually in progress. Sweet.
Distant Planet Edit
- Impact Island Part One (Red Pikmin) UNLOCK CLOAKING FIELD
- Cloaking Field Part One: Hole of Champions (Purple Pikmin) UNLOCK SHALLOW LAND
- Shallow Land Part One: Metalwork Maze (White Pikmin)
- Cloaking Field Part Two: Rustic Sanctuary and Murder Hole Citadel (Yellow Pikmin)
- Impact Island Part Two: Petrified Temple and Cold Necropolis (Cyan Pikmin)
- Shallow Land Part Two: Ominous Oven and Fuming Cavern UNLOCK LOST PARADISE
- Lost Paradise (Blue Pikmin) key#1
- Impact Island Part Three: Enigmatic Aquarium and Deadwood Depths, key#2
- Cloaking Field Part Three: Temple of Plants key#3
- Shallow Land Part Three: Black Canyon key#4
- Relentless Wild
- The Tempest
Note that Ominous Oven is accessible as soon as you have Yellows.