This Article Contains information directly from the Pikmin Games. This article is based off of an Enemy/Treasure/Area/Cave/Pikmin/Character from the Pikmin series of Games.
|Scientific Name||Ichthyosa felinis|
|Areas||The Distant Spring, Valley of Repose, Perplexing Pool|
|Underground Areas||Frontier Cavern, Citadel of Spiders, Shower Room, Cavern of Chaos, Hole of Heroes, Dream Den|
|Max. Carriers||10 Pikmin|
|Seed Worth||5 seeds|
|Treasure Value||3 pokos|
Itchthyosa Felinis Felinis
- Ithchyosa Felinis Felinis Felinis (Southwestern Water Dumple)
- Ithchysoa Felinis Felinis Russus (Northwestern Water Dumple)
- Ithchysoa Felinis Felinis Cyclus (Southeastern Water Dumple)
- Ithchysoa Felinis Felinis Zygomus (Northeastern Water Dumple)
Itchthyosa Felinis Coli
- Ithchysoa Felinis Coli Eustrongus (Western Water Dumple)
- Ithchysoa Felinis Coli Coli (Eastern Water Dumple)
- Ithchysoa Felinis Coli Intestinus (Northern Water Dumple)
- Ithchysoa Felinis Coli Apophyus (Southern Water Dumple)
This aquatic creature is a close relative of the bulborb.
A resident of freshwater pools and marshes, this aquatic creature regularly feeds on insects that land on the surface of the water. It shares a nearly identical skeletal structure with its close relative and terrestrial cousin, the bulborb. This may offer clues to its evolutionary origin and suggests that it only recently migrated to an aquatic habitat.
Deep-fry dumples without batter for all the flavor with half the fat!